Health Economics Senior Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Health Economics Senior Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £69 per hour, PAYE - Inside IR35
- Integrates with a global research team and program to support the asset, as well as with individual regional and local business units, in alignment with the strategy, tracks and executes the GHE plan and delivers against goals.
- Coordinates product and project activities.
- Has budget responsibility and may immediately, or over time direct and develop staff.
- Develops strategy and selection of Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) for interventional trials and observational studies. Develops FDA briefing documents for PRO label discussions.
- Extensive Health Economics Experience
- Ability to work office based in Uxbridge
- Previous pharmaceutical experience
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 48034.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK