Health Economics Professional
CK Group are recruiting for a Health Economics Professional to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 9 months.
Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
Location: This Health Economics Professional role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
- 32.24 per hour PAYE.
Health Economics Professional Role:
- Lead, with some oversight from the manager, accelerated broad market and patient access and funding for allocated key brands by leveraging health economics and evidence generation expertise & techniques to deliver customer value and drive achievement of CVT objectives and therapy area strategies.
- Proactively engage with local payers in relation to the HTA/RWE plans in order to develop and provide robust credible health economics arguments.
- Create positive and compelling commercial opportunities for the company's products.
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice.
- More than 5 years of experience working in health economics and/or real world evidence.
- A post graduate qualification in health economics and/or real world evidence.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Professional positions, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48606.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work the UK.