Health Economics Contractor
CK Group are recruiting for a Health Economics Contractor to join a pharmaceutical at their site based West London on a contract basis for a 6-month period.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Work as part of the Market Access and Corporate Affairs team, responsible supporting the Inflammatory & Immunology business unit.
- Deliver successful reimbursement submissions to the meet HTA requirements at the National Level.
- Running payer advisory boards to get external input into market access strategies.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing external HTA consultant/agency relations in terms of driving performance.
- Effectively planning and developing robust study protocols and statistical analysis plans.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Market Access background with experience leading positive HTA submissions that have resulted in patient access within the UK/Ireland. You will need to have experience working with reimbursement stakeholders.
For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Contractor position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47996.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.