Health Care Compliance Specialist
CK Group is recruiting for a Health Care Compliance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies - the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage. They employ approximately 500 people in the UK and Ireland. They are committed to delivering great medicines and have introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, hepatitis C, multiple myeloma, HIV/AIDS and diabetes.
Working at their Headquarters in High Wycombe, the site is easily commutable. The nearest station is approximately 10 minutes by taxi. If you're travelling by car you can access the site via the M40.
The Health Care Compliance Specialist manages Healthcare Compliance programs transactions for the Health Care Compliance organization. He or she supports planning, trainings, assessments, testing and other varied HCC functions. This person is also responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans.
The Health Care Compliance Specialist will work with the HCC team on various support activities which may include but not be limited to the following:
- Organizing and implementing training.
- Maintain employee certification and training attendance records.
- Assisting in HCC reviews and approvals.
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting.• Supporting new procedure harmonization and implementation.
- Assist in the harmonization, preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taken into account local external regulatory trends and environment.
- Support the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies.
- Support the implementation of local testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate.
- Assisting in coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits.
- Report unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations.
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate.
- Collect and Provide metrics to the HCC Officer and Operations group as assigned.
To be considered for this role you should have the following key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Requires strong communication, organisational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilence, Regulatory or Auditing.
- Proven track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to manage complexity a must.
- Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner.
- Strong analytical skills, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking.
- HNC level education or equivalent.
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a prior business experience.
- Ability to make things happen through managing a broad set of company based values.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47044 in all correspondence.