Head of Medical Affairs in the Watford area
Julia Day at CK Clinical is working exclusively with a global pharmaceutical company to source a Head of Medical Affairs for the UK and Ireland. You will lead and manage the medical information, drug safety, regulatory affairs and compliance team, creating and implementing the medical strategy plan.
The Company: A Global pharmaceutical company with an affiliate office in the UK. A collaborative and cross functional role and environment with a willingness to get involved and undertake a variety of tasks. Working on a product with multiple indications.
Location: Office based role in the Watford area.
The Role: Manage the Medical Affairs (MA) department (field and office based staff) ensuring;
- Compliance with the relevant regulations, legislation and policies for Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Code Compliance.
- Timely, accurate and compliant delivery of scientific support services.
- Act as a final signatory under the ABPI and ABHI codes of practice.
- Act as the ambassador for all medical affairs functions demonstrating proactive collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and update all relevant process and standards are up to date and compliant.
- Experience managing a medical information / medical services team.
- Excellent knowledge of the ABPI Code of practice.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively.
- Ideally final medical signatory / eligibility for although experience is more important.
The Benefits: Competitive basic salary and excellent benefits along with an inclusive and diverse working environment.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Affairs Leadership position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44648 in all correspondence.