Head of Regulatory Affairs in Gloucester or Surrey
Laura Durrell is recruiting for a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join a company in the R&D Food and Drink industry at their site based in Gloucester or Surrey on a permanent basis.
This client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide.
Based in a picturesque town in the north of the Cotswold's, the site is easily commutable from Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Proactively lead and motivate the regulatory affairs team
- Develop, deliver and grow services offered to industry clients
- Analyse business data and create departmental plans
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Be responsible for strategic operations in department
- Coordinate department in line with targets
- Communicate with both internal and external clients
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background:
- Degree or equivalent in science or technology
- Established expert in regulatory affairs- food and drink would be ideal
- Experienced in business development
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Laura Durrell on 01438 768718 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43913 in all correspondence.