Head Of EMEA Medical Affairs Oncology - Herts
Julia Day has an opportunity available for a GMC Registered Physician with therapy experience to lead an International Medical Affairs group within Oncology. Covering Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia and Australia you will take responsibility for the strategic and operational leadership of the oncology team with 9 direct (33 total) reports. The company currently have an ongoing launch and a solid pipeline so international launch experience is preferred.
- Contribute to regional development and implementation of medical and clinical strategies
- Contribute to the global oncology publication and medical communications
- Serve as medical leader of, and clinical expertise resource
- Represent the company externally in the EMEA region
- Collaborate closely with Global Value and Access and R&D on all clinical development plans for Phase II and Full Development programmes
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure effective portfolio and resource optimization and close collaboration with Marketing on post-marketing activities.
- Stay abreast of all external applicable environmental compliance and regulatory issues
- Develop a culture of accountability and innovation across the regional Medical Affairs organization
- Work with EMEA investigators to support IIS proposals from concept inception to implementation and publication of studies.
- M.D. degree required and Business Degree desirable but not essential
- GMC Registration
- Significant Medical Affairs experience required
- Experience working within Oncology
- International leadership and management experience essential
- Experience in communication of final study reports and publications/scientific communications
- Demonstrable success in product launches
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 45 77 19 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39579 in all correspondence.