Head Of Clinical Trials Contracts
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Head of Clinical Trials Contracts for a leading healthcare charity, based in South London.
As Head of Clinical Trials Contracts you will manage the Clinical Contracts Team, which is responsible for all contractual agreements relating to clinical research and be the primary contact for all clinical transactions.
Key duties will include:
- Management and leadership of the Clinical Contracts team, contributing to the research objectives through the provision of an efficient clinical trials contracting service
- Management of all aspects of the clinical trial contracting process with commercial and non-commercial institutions for studies sponsored and managed by or co-ordinated or hosted by the charity ensuring the proper review and negotiation of clinical trials and associated contracts
- Identification and meeting of the expectations of stakeholders and partner organisation in performing the clinical trials contracting function
- Provision of clinical trial contract advice to staff, ensuring a proper interface between clinical and non-clinical research
As Head of Clinical Trials Contracts, you will require the following:
- A legal or science qualification
- Proven line management experience
- Extensive experience managing the contracts function for clinical trials
- Experience of working in an academic or hospital environment
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skillsFor more information or to apply for this Head of Clinical Trials Contracts position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34490 in all correspondence.