CK Group are recruiting for a HTA Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Walton Oaks, Surrey on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Location: The Walton Oaks site is situated a 30 minute walk from the nearest train station in Betchworth which provides regular trains to Redhill and Reading. Walton Oaks is also easily accessed by car as the site is just a few minutes off the M25.
Tadworth, just 2.4 miles from site is a town in Surrey near to Ashtead, Banstead, Betchworth http://betchworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/, Epsom and Reigate. Tadworth boasts great places to stay http://tadworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/accommodation.asp as well-established pubs, restaurants, attractions, activities, events and much more.
The Role: The successful candidate will provide and deliver health economics' expertise to support HTA submissions to NICE/SMC for clients medicines.
- HTA Submission Sponsorship and Leadership in Oncology.
- Lead/support the development of the HTA strategy.
- Lead/support the sourcing, generation and interpretation of health economics' information and data.
- Lead the planning, design and execution of projects aligned to match NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and requirements.
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics.
- A technical expert in economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis.
- Experience of leading HTA submissions to NICE/SMC.
For more information or to apply for this HTA Manager position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47609.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.