HTA & Evidence Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a HTA & Evidence Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £53ph PAYE, this role is inside IR35
HTA & Evidence Manager Role:
- Collaborates with Access Strategy Leader to develop Value Story, Global Value Dossier and Objection Handlers
- Collaborates with the HTA & Evidence Synthesis, Payer Outcomes Research and Economic modelling leads to develop Global Value Dossiers for keybrands
- Integrates and consolidates holistic value evidence to ensure holistic value demonstration of key brands to Payers
- Works closely with Payer Outcomes Research to define Payer evidence needs
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics or equivalent working experience
- Proven track record and experience in health economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis;
- Proven track record and experience of HTA submissions in the UK context;
- Thorough understanding of the NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes;
- Thorough understanding of the UK healthcare system;
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This HTA & Evidence Manager role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For moreinformation, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50821.