HEMAR EMEA Project Manager - High Wycombe
Jennifer Woolley is recruiting for a HEMAR EMEA Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies - the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage. They employ approximately 500 people in the UK and Ireland. They are committed to delivering great medicines and have introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, hepatitis C, multiple myeloma, HIV/AIDS and diabetes.
Working at their Headquarters in High Wycombe, the site is easily commutable. The nearest station is approximately 10 minutes by taxi. If you're travelling by car you can assess the site via the M40. The role may involve travel (likely up to 20%) within the home country and across the EMEA region.
The purpose of the HEMAR EMEA Project Manager is to provide project management support and oversight to the EMEA market access scenario projects to time, budget and quality. Main duties will include:
- Project management and administrative tasks in support of the EMEA market access scenario projects to time, budget and quality
- Develop project charters, roadmaps with key milestones, project tracking systems and schedule touch points to drive performance and maintain a sense of urgency and commitment to delivery.
- Co-ordinate and work in close partnership with other project managers and leads who might be supporting specific access scenario projects or other HEMAR projects
- Contract preparation and administration
- Organise and facilitate meetings and workshops and take meeting minutes.
- Coordinate Health Care Compliance processes as required
- Develop project materials• Raise the profile and engender commitment to the market access scenario projects through effective communication across the organization.
- Establish strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to drive performance of the EMEA market access scenario project
- Ensure alignment between the scope of work defined for each market access scenario project and the respective Project Sponsor(s).
- Seek out efficiencies and synergies between the different projects and facilitate best practice sharing where appropriate.
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree educated
- Experience working in a large, corporate environment - preferably pharma and/or JNJ
- Quick learner and able to move activities forward on his/her own
- Market access or Pharmaceutical Commercial Experience (Market access preferred)
- Strong project management experience
- Dynamic, pragmatic and result oriented without losing the eye for detail
- Pro-active in aligning with partners and various stakeholders
- Able to manage regular status meetings and motivate people to achieve milestones
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and able to cope with ambiguity
- Able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Prior experience of managing complex projects involving virtual teams
- Evidence of driving performance of self and others to deliver to time, quality and budget
- Ability to develop high quality presentation materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations)
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in additional EMEA languages beneficial.
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, Policies and Guidelines.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45267 in all correspondence.