Global Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence inthe UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Global Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire.
Salary: PAYE £396.50 or Umb £500.
Global Study Manager Role:
- Contribute to the development of study documents as appropriate as well as any updates/amendments, ensuring template and version compliance.
- Lead the preparation of country specific agreements, confidentiality agreements, clinical trial applications and other applicable country documents.
- Manage the set-up of third-party vendors, assessing initial statementof work and budget, as well as the change order process.
- Provide input to data management documents and interface with data management representatives and sites to facilitate the delivery of study data.
- Initiate contract/budget requests and track ongoing status; facilitate generation of purchase orders, review vendor invoices and assist in tracking spend against approved budget.
- University degree/Bachelor's degree, preferably in medical or biological science, or discipline associated with Clinical Research, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years clinical trial experience.
- Global study management.
- Proven recent experience in CRO or Pharma.
- Oncology and Early Phase experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Global Study Manager position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49735.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.