Global Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months. You must be able to go on site for minimum 3 days a week.
Daily £425Umbrella. This role is In Scope of IR35
Global Study Manager Role:
- You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of clinical studies ensuring quality and compliance.
- You will contribute to the development of study documents as appropriate.
- Lead the preparation of country specific agreements, confidentiality agreements and clinical trial applications.
- Manage the set-up of third-party vendors.
- Provide input to data management documents and interface with data managementrepresentatives and sites.
- University degree / Bachelor’s degree, preferably in medical or biological science.
- 2-3 years clinical trial experience is required.
- Experience of working with and delivering through strategic partners and 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP principles.
- You will be team orientated with the ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks and deliverables.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Global Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference51725.