Global Study Manager (GSM)
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Global Study Manager (GSM) to join a world leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis.
- Please note during COVID19 this role is fully homebased but this could revert to a home office/work office balance depending on restrictions.
Global Study Manager Role: This role will work in the early phase area of the business. A background in early phase operations and broad therapy area experience would be desirable.
- Provide direction and leadership to one or more global study management teams.
- Contribute to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provideclinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Provide day to day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Life Sciences degree or substantial Clinical Research experience.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP is essential.
- Proven Trial Management experience within a global setting is essential.
- Current experience within pharma industry.
- Therapy area expertise in immunology, infectious diseases, neurology,or opthalmology strongly preferred.
- An agile mind-set, being able to adapt to change.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Global Study Manager (GSM) positions, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 oremail email@example.com, quoting job ref 49093.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.