Global Study Manager (GSM)
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager (GSM) to join a world leading pharmaceutical company who are based in Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis.
This role can be fully homebased but you must be available to travel to the office for meetings as and when required.
Global Study Manager Role: This role will work in the Oncology business area within study management. A background in early phase operations and broad therapy area experience would be desirable, but prior oncology experience is essential
This role will be inside IR35, so working options PAYE (Up to £355 per day) and Umbrella (up to £470 per day) are available for the right level of experience.
- Provide direction and leadership to one or more global study management teams.
- Contribute to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provide clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Provide day to day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Life Sciences degree or substantial Clinical Research experience.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP is essential.
- Proven Global Project management experience (at least 2 years) within the pharma setting is essential.
- Prior Oncology study experience
- Hands on vendor management experience, managing budget and timelines with the vendor.
- Experienced contractorwho can work autonomously - you must be a self starter.
- Operational leadership experience.
- Growth mindset and patient centric in decision making.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for these positions, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51643.