Global Study Leader
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Leader to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months. You will need to be on site 4 days per week, however for a exceptional candidate this is flexible. 100% remote working is not an option.
Up to £625 per day LTD.
Global Study Leader Role:
- Deliver studies to agreed timelines (scorecard), within the approved budget and according to company quality standards.
- Ensure global oversight over the operational study start up, implementation and closure and ensure inspection readiness.
- Lead study related change management within business strategy, s.a. assessment of scope changes.
- Ensure Compliancewith business Procedural Documents, Standards and Policies, international guidelines and local regulations at any time, and report compliance breaches.
- Undertake feasibility assessments with internal and external stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience leading a multi-disciplinary, multi-national study team responsible for the delivery of all aspects of at least one multi-national, multi-site clinical (or evidence generating) global interventional study.
- Strong experience in the delivery or global clinical or medical evidence generation interventional studies activities in (which may include project managing multiple countries or a region with multiple participating sites and monitoring of those sites).
- At least 2 years experience leading in the Oncology Therapy area, ideally in a project managerial roles looking after multi-national clinical trials or evidence generation trials.
- Some experience leading a global interventional study or leading/projectmanaging a substantial component of overall study delivery in a fully outsourced setting with a track record of overseeing an external service provider and holding them to account for delivery.
- Proven project management expertise.
Company:Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and businesscommunities within the UK.
This Global Study Leader role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51486. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.