Global Study Leader
Hendre Moolman CK Group is recruiting for a Global Study Leader to join a world leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12-month contract basis. Flexible home working is offered of up to 2 days per week after an initial probationary period.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company providing an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead one or more cross-functional global Study Management Teams.
- Ensure delivery of clinical studies through all phases (phase Ib-IV) and stages (start-up, conduct and close-down) in accordance with ICH/GCP and applicable regulations.
- Deliver on all cross functional activities in line with the clinical development plan.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Driving the setting of study team goals and milestones and monitors progress.
- Creating and managing study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Providing direction and oversight of outsourced activities to ensure CRO and vendor delivery against contracted scope of work.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent background with proven experience leading successful multi-functional matrix study teams through all stages of clinical studies. Global experience preferred.
- Experience in managing direct reports either as a functional/line manager or co-accountable for performance management in a matrix team.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46792 in all correspondence.