Global Study Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis for 12 months.
Daily £450 LTD
Global Study Lead Role:
- Lead, provide guidance and delegate appropriately to a cross-functional study team or oversee outsourced delivery activities to ensure the clinical study progresses as planned, driving achievement of milestones according to timelines, budget and quality standards. Mayhold accountability and/or oversight of several studies.
- Lead and facilitate communication across all functions. Lead and conduct investigator meetings and other study related meetings.
- Provide input into and hold accountability for the development of essential study documents in accordance with relevant company SOPs.
- Ensure all external service providers engaged at the study level are performing to contracted goals and timelines/budget. Ensure adequate oversight is documented andany issues are escalated appropriately. May participate in vendor selection activities.
- Develop and maintain relevant study plans as well as detailed and realistic study timelines.
- Degree (or equivalent educational/work experience), preferably in medical or biological sciences or discipline associated with clinical research
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in clinical research, with at least 3 years of clinical development project management experience (or equivalent)
- Extensive knowledge of ICH-GCP, relevant regulatory/ethics requirements and clinical/drug development
- Thorough understanding of cross-functional clinical processes including data management, biostatistics, medical writing, drug safety, and regulatory affairs
- Demonstrated abilities in clinical study management processes and clinical/drug development
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Global Study Lead role will be based at our client's site in SaffronWalden.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49374.