Global Safety Medical Director
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Global Safety Medical Director’s to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
- Up to £67.76 per hour (PAYE) / £90.04 per hour (umbrella) – roleis inside IR35
Global Safety Medical Director Role:
- Validate safety signals and lead safety signal assessments
- Develop and maintain Core Safety Information (core data sheet, core risks in informed consent forms, etc.)
- Prepare/reviewcore and regional risk management plans including additional risk minimization measures
- Prepare/review safety sections of periodic aggregate reports
- Provide safety input to protocols, statistical analysis plans, and clinical study reports• Prepare/review safety sections of new drug applications and other regulatory filings
- MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school
- 4 or more years of industry pharmacovigilance (PV) experience and completion ofan accredited medical or surgical residency Or Clinical experience in either an accredited academic setting or private practice (including hospital based) setting.
- Product safety in the bio/pharmaceutical industry or regulatory agency
- Previous management and/or mentoring experience
- Experience in the study/research and/or treatment of Oncology disease states
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Global Safety Medical Director role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51673. It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.