Global Regulatory Lead
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Global Regulatory Lead to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis. This contract is Outside IR35.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Drive global regulatory strategy and oversight of implementation/execution in alignment.
- Act as primary contact point for any regulatory questions related to the assigned projects and/or assets, and support any key interactions with health authorities.
- Be accountable for the timely development and implementation of the global regulatory strategy and plan(s).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for the review of global/regional submission key documents and ensuring global alignment.
- Participating and contributing to global strategic initiatives and tactical plans related to the gathering and analyses of customer insights.
- Assisting in regulatory initiatives leading to process improvement and development.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background and have work experience in Regulatory Affairs. Knowledge of global regulatory procedures & legislation for overall drug development, regional regulatory experience, clinical trial submission, product registration, line extension & license maintenance. Global regulatory experience is a plus.
For more information or to apply for this Global Regulatory Lead position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48015.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.