Global Market Access & Pricing (GMAP)
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Global Market Access and Pricing Consultant to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a 1 year contract basis (maternity cover).
The Company: Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
The Role: Your main responsibilities will be:
- Finalising and delivering the global launch pricing strategy of a Phase III asset in preparation for launch (estimate 90% of time), including the assessment of implications on follow-on indications.
- Contributing to global operational pricing activities such as launch sequence optimisation.
- Escalation of pricing business cases to global pricing committee.
- The optimisation of current global pricing tools and processes (10% of time).
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum 5 years of (hands-on) experience in designing global price & access strategies, overseeing market access, Health Economics/health outcomes-research or health policy - related projects and activities including economic modeling, HTA submissions, payer insights generation and reviews in Pharma or Biotech industry, consultancy, University research center or Health Technology Assessment body (e.g. NICE).
- Extensive knowledge of both US & EU5 health care systems.
- Experience with value based agreements/contracting.
For more information or to apply for this Global Market Access and Pricing Position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48415.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.