Global Market Access Manager - Hertfordshire
Mary Bolt is recruiting for a Global Market Access Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company committed to contributing to better healthcare at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
Your main duties will be to:
- Drive the overall global strategy for all aspects of reimbursement, market access, adoption and pricing and be responsible for securing the successful reimbursement of all products by supporting country affiliates in adaptation of global materials (GVD, HE models), preparing local submission and assisting in pricing negotiation and running market access workshops.
- Ensure that patients have maximum access to products within each Region/Country specifically including EMEA, Americas and Asia through both traditional and innovative funding models.
- Establish and ensure the development of integrated market access and payer strategies aimed to deliver optimal clinical, real world and economic evidence to support product reimbursement at target price and ensure brands are supported by robust payer messaging in each indication.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Running market access workshops with regional/local teams to identify regional/local key stakeholders, value message generation, tools and communication plans and strategies to meet the local market needs and drive access and adoption.
- Developing local pricing strategies for all of products based on the global pricing policy and establishing a strong understanding of the clinical profile of the products across the portfolio and the disease settings that these are positioned within (including clinical guidelines, treatment patterns, burden of illness, unmet need) to ensure optimisation of Global Pricing & Reimbursement strategies.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of payer regulations across markets and needs of all types of payers (e.g. HTA agencies, institutions and patients) as well as working closely with Senior Directors to integrate the local market access and payer perspective into the global development, medical affairs and commercial strategies for pipeline assets.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above in life science or a related field and ideally with a qualification in Public Health, Heath Economics or Health Policy.
- Significant experience in healthcare reimbursement and health policy with an understanding and experience of the international political and policy context for market access and demonstrable success in market access across multiple markets.
- Strategic understanding of the business and strategic thinking with the ability to analyse information and assess risk potential.
An excellent package is available including annual bonus, car allowance and healthcare.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44633 in all correspondence.