Global Labelling Manager
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Global Labelling Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To represent the Global Labelling group on project teams.
- To Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams in the development and lifetime maintenance of the TPP, CCDS and global labelling and packaging/art components for assigned products/projects
- To provide tactical and strategic guidance to product labelling teams regarding placement and regulatory requirements for labelling content and structure, and packaging component.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Growth Market (GM) strategists in the development, review and approval of growth market labels.
- Maintaining labelling history documents and assisting in responding to labelling-related queries from various functional areas.
- Ensuring consistency of labelling across product lines and compliance with compnay policies and procedures and applicable regulatory authority directives and regulations.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Regulatory, R&D or related area, experience in labelling or equivalent experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of global regulations, guidance documents and ICH guidelines regarding labelling requirements and demonstrated ability to apply regulatory guidelines to product labelling.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader within their field.
Benefits include a car allowance, 10% employer pension as well as health and dental insurance and an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33739 in all correspondence.