Global Head Of PV Policy & Governance - Herts
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Global Head of Pharmacovigilance Policy & Governance to join a research-focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Anticipate, identify, assess and communicate PV and safety-related regulatory requirements, defined by major health authorities
- Ensure that important information and describing the composition of the PV System is reflected in the relevant business documents/systems, such as the PSMF or Global PV Policy.
- Ensure the global team can anticipate, influence and support required changes to the company PV system and related policies, in order to ensure sustained quality, compliance and competitive advantages.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Understanding all major safety and pharmacovigilance health authority requirements, including EU and US and their interpretation/application across a diverse organisation.
- Lead/manage a matrix team, working across geographic areas, and business settings
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in relation to activities and projects that may impact upon PV System-wide processes and related systems, information flows, interfaces and enabling infrastructure.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a medical, healthcare or life sciences-related discipline (e.g. MD, PharmD, BSc Pharmacology) is essential.
- A post-graduate qualification of relevance to pharmacovigilance is desirable.
- Significant experience in pharmacovigilance is essential, including in related areas such as quality management, regulatory or medical affairs, or clinical development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global team, managing multi regional teams, influencing QPPV processes and compliance
Benefits include a competitive salary, company bonus and car allowance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39357 in all correspondence.