Global GCP Auditor
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent GCP Auditor for a leading global biotechnology organisation. The role will be office based in Cambridge or Uxbridge.
As GCP Auditor you will join a global compliance team and have responsibility for the planning, execution and reporting of audits spanning GCP, GPvP and GLP. These will cover investigator sites, third party vendors and internal systems.
Key duties will include:
- Conduct of a wide range of clinical trial and/or pharmacovigilance audits.
- Identification and reporting of compliance risks.
- Hosting regulatory authority audits.
- Leading process improvement activities.
As GCP Auditor you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc.
- Extensive experience of GCP (and ideally GPvP) auditing.
- Experience of hosting regulatory authority inspections.
- The ability to travel extensively on a global basis (around 40%).
For more information or to apply for this GCP Auditor position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45691 in all correspondence.