Global Director, Medical Publications - Frankfurt
Julia Day is working with a Global Pharmaceutical company to secure a Publications Director for their oncology and immuno-oncology business. The role will manage a team of 4 Associate Publication Directors along with the global strategy plans and executions during a busy and critical time. This is office based in the Frankfurt area.
- To drive Global Medical Publication Strategy for the Oncology portfolio
- Managing a cross-functional team with diverse stakeholders to achieve high quality & compliant medical publication strategy & planning
- Operationalises strategy within publication sub team, chairs selected publication sub teams
- Accountability for the delivery of publication plans
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant internal and external regulations
- Analyzing existing processes and workflows
- Has a pro-active and forward looking approach to compliance topics, knows regulations and compliance obligations and how the company needs to manage this
- Representing company at industry conferences
- Managing relationships with external vendors
- Leading a team of very senior colleagues in the frame of the Global Program team to develop strategy approach for Medical Publication, cross-functionally, integrating global and local perspective
Who you are:
- University degree in natural science, preferable with a PhD
- Extensive experience working in a medical publication department or equivalent (e.g. agency)
- Extensive experience in an international Pharma setting in various aspects of drug development
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, effective at a senior level in the organization
- Experience as line manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, basic knowledge of 2nd language (German, French) a plus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39497 in all correspondence.