Global Data Standards Manager
Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Global Data Standards Manager to join one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies; with a truly global outreach and extensive R&D and clinical programs conducted throughout the UK and abroad. This is a permanent, office based position based in Hertfordshire although this is a global role that will require occasional travel both domestically and internationally.
The Global Data Standards Manager will lead the development and management of biomedical data standards, from protocol development to regulatory submission. They will work closely with key stakeholders, playing an active role in the governance in biomedical data standards and supporting their technical implementation.Main Responsibilities:
- Leading the creation of new biomedical data standards, and actively promoting their use and technical implementation within the business.
- Developing and utilising metrics to track the usage and value of biomedical data standards.
- Contributing to the development and intergration of data.
- Identifying gaps for improvement related to processes biomedical data standard design, maintenance, management and implementation, and propose improvements which can be made.
- BSc/BA or MS in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related areas of Clinical Research.
- Experience using CDISC ADaM and other standards relating to healthcare data.
- Experience in implementation and developing standards within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of specific therapeutic areas will be an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Statistician/Statistical Programmer will be a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45942 in all correspondence.