Global Clinical Trial Manager
CK Group are recruiting for Global Clinical Trial Managers to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology forpatients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This Global Clinical Trial Manager role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.Salary:
- 44.25 per hour PAYE / £58.60 per hour Umbrella - this role is inside IR35.
Global Clinical Trial Manager Role:
- Oversee the quality and scientific integrity of clinical operations for studies at a global level.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely and on budget execution of clinical trial deliverables.
- Lead the Clinical Study Team to drive effective decision making.
- Plan and manage the reporting of clinical studies conducted by Global Development through oversight of cross-functional study activities, identification and resolution of issues, and communication of study timelines/deliverables.
- Ensure implementation and conduct of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific subject or have equivalent working experience.
- Extensive experience in life sciences or medically related field, including biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company.
- Experience in oversight of external vendors.
- Experience of managing complex projects across multiple countries and time zones.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Global Clinical Trial Manager position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50808.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.