Global Clinical Project Manager, Home Based US
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Global Project Manager to join global Drug Development Company. This is a Director level role that can be home-based in the USA.
As Global Project Manager you will lead Phase II & III Respiratory studies through the engagement of a number of third party service providers.
Key duties will include:
- Defining outsourcing strategy and selection of vendors
- Providing oversight and guidance to CROs and other vendors to ensure successful planning, implementation and delivery of trials
- Leadership of large, multidisciplinary teams of internal and external staff
- Close collaboration with Project Managers and Clinical Trial Liaison Managers who will take the lead for successful delivery of recruitment and quality at trial sites
- Oversight of data quality and CSR delivery
As Global Project Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant science or nursing degree
- Experience of the management of asthma trial, endpoint experience would be ideal
- Experience of the management of CROs and other third party vendors
- Proven experience of leading Global Phase II & III studies
- Extensive Clinical Project Management experience
- An in-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP and sponsor responsibilities
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Global Project Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41935 in all correspondence.