Global Clinical Project Manager (Remote Based in the UK)
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Clinical Project Manager to join a small pharmaceutical company based remotely anywhere in the UK with occasional travel to their head office in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis.
- Execution of clinical trials from protocol design to the final clinical study report
- To provide input into the design of study materials
- Manage aspects of CRO/Vendor outsourcing, including the request for proposal development, CRO/Vendor selection process, andthe day to day study management activities of CROs/Vendors
- Create, track, and manage project budgets and timelines with an ability to provide comparison updates of financial accruals versus projected budgets
- Take responsibility for briefing training and managing Study Management Associates and other project team members: delegating and managing their work and providing feedback to them and the head of clinical operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences or related field and extensive clinical research experience. Including global project management experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to handle several important projects at the same time, juggling prioritiesand resources to meet company expectations and study requirements
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge, including Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Takes a lead role in coaching juniors in the team and provide mentoring for their development
- Willing to work with a small, growing team
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith by phone on +44 (0)1246 580040 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49626 in all correspondence.