Global Clinical Programme Lead Physician
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Clinical Programme Lead Physician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry based remotely on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presencein the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Global Clinical ProgrammeLead Physician role will be based remotely.
- 1,000 per hour - out of scope.
Global Clinical Programme Lead Physician Role:
- Define strategies or leading the company's response to complex technical issues for specific medical aspects in relation to current projects, new projects and broader therapeutic area.
- Provide expert advice in the therapeutic area, including in inflammatory bowel diseases, influencing programme development according to global business and Global Clinical Development plan.
- Closely follows medical developments within assigned areas and disseminates new information within Clinical Development to transform trends and emerging data into new plans.
- Liaises with the internal and external medicalcommunity to follow developments within areas of expertise.
- Contribute to or manages the development of the senior management team in area of expertise.
- Physician with specialist training in Gastroenterology, Allergy/Immunology, or Internal Medicine OR a Clinical Scientist with a higher degree and significant clinical development experience in the above specialties.
- Minimum of 3 and ideally more than 5 years in Industry, with experience in leading clinical trials tosupport approval (Phase 2-4).
- Experience in leading a clinical program to support an indication, including overall design, clinical development plan and Target Product Profile.
- Experience in writing clinical aspects of briefing documents for regulatory interactions and played a critical role in writing sections of a submission dossier.
- Experience in leading late phase clinical trials in inflammatory bowel diseases in industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this GlobalClinical Programme Lead Physician position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50467.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.