Global Clinical Development Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Clinical Development Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on someof the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Global Clinical Development Manager role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
- 48.34 per hour PAYE.
Global Clinical Development Manager Role:· Delivery and quality of all clinical studies from protocol concept to final study report and for the validity of all data originating from studies supporting their portfolio.
- Reviewing and/or enhancing the technical and scientific robustness of clinical plans and studies developed by the key customers for their designated area, while inputting and influencing.
- Compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines, all applicable laws and regulations and company SOPs, for all products and services delivered for their designated studies.
- Make decisions which balance risk/benefit with clear understanding of impact on project; take action to mitigate risk where appropriate.
- Requires active partnership building for their portfolios and collaboration with therapy aligned staff in other functions. Interact effectively across boundaries with other global functions using influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and theclinical development process.
- Ability to establish and build internal and external relationships at all levels in a highly dynamic and matrixed environment.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven expertise in the proactive identification of issues which may impact clinical programmes coupled with the ability to contribute to solutions affecting cross-functional matrix teams is preferred.
- Advanced degree (e.g. MS, PhD, PharmD) or equivalent experience preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Global Clinical Development Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48885.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.