GCSO Innovation Manager, Contract in Slough
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Global Innovation Manager to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 9 months, with flexible remote working arrangements.
The Company: Our client is multinational patient-focus biopharmaceutical company that focus on severe diseases.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site which is easily commutable from London and the surrounding areas.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Identify and explore opportunities that improve clinical studies.
- Prepare for the implementation of scalable solutions working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop the framework and processes needed to successfully implement selected initiatives to contribute to the Clinical Development Plans.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Defining and prioritising initiatives including monitoring implementation projects to deliver according to project timelines.
- Preparing the organisation for the change management on new initiatives in clinical studies and creating an awareness campaign to support the implementation.
- Working with strategic partners to ensure alignment on systems and processes for implementing new vendors or capabilities.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with proven experience implementing complex initiatives within a regulated matrix / partnership environment within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or CRO industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Previous team leadership or line management experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44683 in all correspondence.