GCP Quality Consultant
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Quality Consultant to join a successful clinical consultancy based near Cambridge.
As Clinical Quality Consultant you will support clients by ensuring that their quality systems are up to date and fit for purpose.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting clients as QA Consultant, facilitating periodic QMS meetings with client teams
- Preparation of SOPs for clients and support for client QMS management
- Support maintenance of internal Quality Management Systems and SOPs
- Performing QC reviews of essential documents
- Conducting training of internal staff
As Clinical Quality Consultant you will require the following:
- A relevant life science degree
- Experience of working with GCP Quality Management Systems
- Extensive experience of clinical drug development
- A strong understanding of the regulations around clinical development
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46958 in all correspondence.