GCP/GLP QA Manager
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is looking for a GCP/GLP QA Manager for a permanent position with a well established and growing international pharmaceutical company. The role will be based at their offices in the Home Counties.
As the GCP/GLP QA Manager your role will be to manage their GCP/GLP program to ensure that all clinical trial activities are fully compliant with all applicable regulations.
Specific duties will include:
- Acting as an internal clinical quality consultant
- Developing, performing and managing the auditing programme, both internally and externally
- Qualification and assessment of CROs, bioanalytical and clinical laboratories, investigator sites and other third party providers through audits- Liaison with the regulatory authorities to facilitate GCP and GLP inspections
Qualifications: As the GCP/GLP QA Manager, you will require the following:
- BSc in life sciences
- Extensive experience QA experience gained within a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Hands on experience of the drug development process
- International experience would be highly advantageous
For more information or to apply for this GCP/GLP QA Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32649 in all correspondence.