Field Development Specialist
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Field Development Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months. This is a field based position in the UK.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Specialise in providing coaching, training, and development to our team of field based Medical Scientific Liaisons.
- This is a real hands-on role, reporting to the Head of Medical Excellence, working with externally facing teams in the field.
- In this field based role you will be spending around 70 per cent of your time working with individuals and teams to not only identify their training needs but to coach and implement solutions in partnership with line managers.
- You will work closely with franchise aligned FLMs, Medical Communications, Head office Medical teams and other cross functional business partners to utilise your observations on skill set, therapy knowledge and business opportunities, and proactively propose effective solutions to meet these challenges.
- This role also includes working very closely with the relevant 'Initial Training Course' specialists to ensure a joined up approach to the development of the MSL team, as well as the effective induction of new recruits in field.
- You're someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You would need experience in (and a desire to blend of) modern with traditional training methodologies, working as part of a matrix team to solve 1:1, as well as group training problems.
- Previous management and/or coaching experience is not essential. However, the successful applicant must be passionate about the learning and development of others and be able to demonstrate so through their own individual development plan.
- Practical experience of working with (or alongside) communication frameworks is also desirable.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Hendre Moolman with your updated CV on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34825 in all correspondence.