CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Feasibility to join a CRO company in London.
Feasibility Manager Role: As a Feasibility Manager you will be a member of our global clinical operations team. By working cross functionally with our clinical operations, medical and regulatory submissions teams, as well as through analysing data from internal and public data sources, this individual will provide strategic insights on country selection and enrolment planning for global clinical trials. If you are an individual with a clinical background and expertise in clinical research and an interest in data analysis, please review the following career opportunity.
Key duties will include:
- Conduct feasibility assessments for strategic or highpriority clients in support of proposal development for new business opportunities and provide high quality, accurate feasibility data to internal and external teams.
- Present feasibility results to members of the proposal team to assure correct assumptions were applied.
- Provide monitoring support, and training to junior members of the team.
- Suggest improvements to feasibility process and templates, and implement systems to ensure the timely and accurate production of feasibility text and analysis.
Your Background: As a Feasibility Manager you will require:
- A Bachelors degree in life sciences required, Masters or PhD preferred
- Extensive experience within a CRO
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail, and goodorganization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Feasibility Manager position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 842978 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51865.