Senior or Principal Biostatistician
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for Senior or Principal Biostatisticians to join a global Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Cambridge. The position is office based and includes an excellent salary plus benefits and full relocation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provides statistical expertise to support the design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Analyses internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Provides support to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Identifies opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
- Identifies opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
- Identifies and applies statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
- Contributes to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- MSc or PhD in medical statistics mathematics, statistics or life sciences
- Must have extensive industry experience in clinical trials
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Experience of Development, programme design and data analysis and interpretation
- Experience of regulatory, commercial or early development support work
- Excellent communication skills
A full job spec is available upon request
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your updated CV or email LChristie@ckclinical.co.uk or call 07443 111928 to learn more. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34982 in all correspondence.