Executive Assistant, General Counsel and CFO
CK Group are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to work alongside the General Counsel and CFO in a very promising, well-funded and expanding biotech, based from their central London HQ.
Executive Assistant Role: As Executive Assistant, GeneralCounsel and CFO you will provide full support to the GC and CFO. This is a fast-paced role that requires high organisational and excellent communication skills. The individual will have solid previous experience within a similar role.
Key dutieswill include:
- Complex diary management with heavy scheduling across time zones and re-prioritising meetings as needed.
- Managing legal department meeting agendas.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Organising and booking complex travel and accommodation arrangements with the preparation of itineraries.
- Managing and submitting monthly expenses.
- Inbox management.
Your Background: As Executive Assistant, General Counseland CFO you will require:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree or similar.
- Proven experience in an Executive Assistant position.
- Superb organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-starter with a strong drive for results, capable of managing multiple projects.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Executive Assistant position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 49369.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.