Evidence Delivery Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Evidence Delivery Study Manager's to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with amajor presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Evidence Delivery Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 600 per day LTD.
Evidence Delivery Study Manager Role:
- Lead or support the operational planning, delivery, oversight and budget management of either Company Sponsored studies, Externally Sponsored Research studies, or Early Access Programs.
- Help coordinate the efforts of extended team members, notably the scientific study leader (epidemiologist for observational studies, Medical Affairs Leader for interventional studies).
- The EDM may own specific areas or deliverables within a study, or in some cases, assume the accountabilities of a team leader for study delivery.
- Bachelor's degree required preferablyin medical or biological science or equivalent by experience.
- Candidates must have in depth knowledge and experience within leading Oncology studies (5 years+).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of leading Global clinical trials.
- Strong project management and stakeholder skills.
- Leading medical evidence studies within the B3 +B4 arena - nice to have.
- Exposure to working with Epidemiology/Heath Economics and Payer would be a significant advantage.
Apply: For more information orto apply for these Evidence Delivery Study Manager positions, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49143.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.