Evidence Delivery Manager
CK Group is recruiting for a Evidence Delivery Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
The Location: This is an excellent opportunity to be based in our client's offices in Cambridge where you will develop close working relationships with key stakeholders to manage and implement diagnostic testing set-up for clinical trials. Today, Cambridge still remains at the forefront of science and is one of Europe's most important industry clusters. The Role: Evidence Delivery Managers (EDM) will lead or support the operational planning, delivery, oversight and budget management of company and/or externally sponsored research. They may also help coordinate the efforts of extended team members, notably the scientific study leader (epidemiologist for observational studies, Medical Affairs Leader for interventional studies). The EDM may own specific areas or deliverables within a study, or in some cases, assume the accountabilities of a team leader for study delivery.
In addition, the EDM will support MEOR's continuous improvement by developing expertise in a specific area of study delivery, serving as a point of contact for best practice, and contributing to the development and maintenance of guidance documents and training materials.
- Very good knowledge of the Clinical Study Process, Procedural Documents and international ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Experience project managing clinical multi-national, multi-centre studies (not monitoring sites, but rather coordinating activities across a number of countries).
- Experience in the Oncology therapy area (if not, we would want to see a good level of experience in the other therapy areas).
- Ideally we would like to find staff who have managed studies in the Phase III/Phase IV environment and whom have experience in Real World Evidence studies.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the study delivery process and drug development arena.
- Good medical knowledge in Oncology.
- Ability to deliver quality according to the requested standards.
- Ability to look for and champion more efficient and effective methods/processes of delivering quality clinical trials with reduced budget and in less time.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46907 in all correspondence.