Epidemiologist - Hertfordshire
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Epidemiologist to join a world leading innovative pharmaceutical company on a contract basis.
This role is located in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The site has very good public transport links and is easily accessible from surrounding counties and London.
Your main duties will be to:
- Generate impactful evidence and insights on molecules/medicines and patients, that support R&D, advance scientific and medical knowledge, and enable personalized patient care and access.
- Design and execute studies, and implement analyses to address molecule and disease area questions.
- Work with longitudinal, patient-level, real-world clinical data, more specifically using electronic medical records.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data.
- Producing high quality analyses.
- Interpreting and sharing results.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- MSc, PhD or similar qualification in a quantitative data science discipline.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and execution of data science research projects, longitudinal patient-level data analyses (e.g. real world data, electronic medical records) with publications and presentations.
- Proven experience using protocols, SOP's, project management
- Previous experience using Flatiron Health data source is preferred.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46020 in all correspondence.