Early Phase Medical Clinician
Simon Tyson at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Early Phase Medical Clinician to join an exciting new organisation on a permanent basis. The position is based at their site in central London.
Responsibilities: As Early Phase Medical Clinician the main purpose of your role will be to act as a clinical representative for new program assessment studies, collaborative grant applications and active projects and trials. Further responsibilities of this Early Phase Medical Clinician position will include:
- Developing an agreed clinical target product profile for each assigned program
- Preparing clinical documents to meet business needs as well as agreed time, cost and quality standards
- Having an input into the design and implementation of clinical trials
- Conducting medical monitoring and safety oversight of activities and trials
Qualifications: As Early Phase Medical Clinician, you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level medical qualification such as Bachelor of Medicine, MBChB, MRCP, MD or equivalent
- MSc or PhD in life sciences preferred
- Experience in early phase clinical trials
- Proven ability to participate in the design of clinical trials and programs
- Demonstrable knowledge of clinical development process and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrable broad medical knowledge over a range of therapeutic areas
- Proven ability to consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30150 in all correspondence.