EU Systems And Publishing Associate
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for an EU Systems And Publishing Associate- Global Regulatory Operations to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as EU Systems And Publishing Associate - Global Regulatory Operations will be to:
- Communicate directly with submission publishing team members and regulatory leads to confirm dispatch requirements.
- Prepare the media for confidential submission content, primarily DVD, CD and paper duplication and preparation of packages for media due for courier hand-off.
- Monitor progress of specific dispatches via courier websites providing internal status updates when required and archiving of confirmed proof of delivery.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that internal tracking systems and documentation are updated accordingly, order and monitor stock for production use and maintain contacts list within scope by regular monitoring of regulatory websites.
- Archiving of proof of delivery within internal file share locations.
- Maintaining a tracking calendar log for all forecasted and dispatched dossiers and monitor request database for new dispatches.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- EU submissions background with understanding of Centralised, MRP and DCP guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience of CD/DVD duplication software.
- Previous experience of working within post room or dispatch/courier environments.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33065 in all correspondence.