EMEA Pharmacovigilance QA Auditor
CK Clinical are recruiting for an EMEA Pharmacovigilance QA Auditor to join a successful QA company with an increasing workload from their clients. The role will be fully home-based in the UK or elsewhere in Europe.
Salary: On offer is a base salary of around £60,000 / €65,000 per annum.
EMEA Pharmacovigilance QA Auditor Role: As EMEA Pharmacovigilance QA Auditor you will deliver a wide variety of PV compliance projects for clients across the EMEA region.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation, execution and reporting of PV system audits with clients, service providers, marketing partners, distributors etc.
- Project management of PV Audit Programs.
- Delivery of a range of consultancy services, such as PV system reviews, gapanalyses and ad-hoc consultancy work.
- Acting as Project Lead and Client Liaison.
Your Background: As EMEA Pharmacovigilance QA Auditor you will require:
- Proven experience of conducting and leading internal and external PV audits.
- Expertknowledge of relevant PV regulations, particularly in the EU.
- Ability to manage projects and ensuring that timelines are met.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
Apply: For more information or toapply for this EMEA Pharmacovigilance QA Auditor position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48911.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.