EAP Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a well-established, global CRO, based from their sites in Derby or Oxford.
EAP Project Manager Role:
- Be the client point person for program delivery on a number of EAPs.
- Coordinate all necessary internal resource to deliver outstanding client experience and service throughout the lifecycle of every program.
- Deliver against program specific KPIs and account relationship development objectives.
- Support the development of industry leading systems and processes to ensure successful program delivery.
- Support broader EAP activity as required, including marketing and internal projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare/Science related subject.
- Project management experience.
- Outstanding track record of client facing service levels.
- In depth knowledge of the drug development process and pharma industry experience.
- Effective presentation skills, relationship building and networking skills.. Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this EAP Project Manager position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51272.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.tical Programming Languages/Software such as SAS, R, Spotfire, WinBUG, etc.
- Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation.
- Technical expertise and application with working knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables.
- Business process expertise associated with critical activities (e.g. regulatory submissions).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Statistician position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51291.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.