EAP Project Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for an EAP Project Coordinator to join a well-established, global CRO, based from their sites in Derby or Oxford.
EAP Project Coordinator Role:
- Support Project Lead on the delivery of a number of EAPs; including takingminutes, drafting project documentation and managing supporting stakeholders/affiliates.
- Coordinate all necessary internal resource to deliver outstanding client experience and service throughout the lifecycle of every program.
- Identify and escalate operational efficiencies and program enhancements.
- Support broader EAP activity as required, including marketing and internal projects.
- Promote patient centricity throughout all activity
- Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare/Science related subject.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Desire to maintain awareness of industry trends in the Early Access Space.
- A skilled communicator.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this EAP Project Coordinator position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51276.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.tical Programming Languages/Software such as SAS, R, Spotfire, WinBUG, etc.
- Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation.
- Technical expertise and application with working knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables.
- Business process expertise associated with critical activities (e.g. regulatory submissions).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Statistician position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51291.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.