Drug Safety Specialist - 6 month contract
CK Group are recruiting for a Drug Safety Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company based in Welwyn on an initial 6 month contract basis - Outside of IR35
Company: This company is one of the world's largest biotech companies and is a leading provider of cancer treatments and in vitro diagnostics.
Location: The Senior Safety Scientists in Pharmacovigilance position will be remote based. The offices are easily reachable by road (A1M) and also by rail (25 mins from Kings Cross), if you were required to visit the office for a meeting.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to
- Process cases, and apply strong broad knowledge across the end-to-end ICSR process in line with the expectations of the key stakeholders
- Maintain procedural documents and training, devise strategies and solutions to contain issues, mitigate risks and develop solutions
- Make compliant and pragmatic decisions based on seeing the bigger picture in order to connect processes, data, ideas andpeople
Further responsibilities will include:
- Learning about new data sources, new regulations, and seek to co-create new solutions
- Effectively oversee service providers via relationship management, and metrics and analysis
- Articulatingthe process and approach to external stakeholders e.g. during regulatory inspections
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with on-the-job pharmacovigilance experience
- Good knowledge of international regulations (ICH, EU GVP Modules, FDA) and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org