Drug Safety Solutions Manager
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Drug Safety Solutions Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Responsibility for the collection and analysis of selected PV metrics, to support the oversight of regulatory compliance, team productivity, affiliate passport metrics, and to utilise the information as appropriate for sharing internally, planning activities and educating externally.
- Responsibility for the daily oversight and tracking of case workflow, maintenance of a PV metrics repository, to enable a proactive oversight and timely retrospective analysis of reporting compliance, volumes and trends.
- Monitoring KPIs, and CAPA management and responsibility for the content of the monthly metrics report.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Delivering continuous improvement, broadening the data to be relevant not only to Drug Safety but across the bigger picture, to cross-functional business colleagues and sharing examples and soliciting feedback from the regional PV network.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Must have a life science degree.
- Should have background in drug safety case processing and/or in a PV Compliance Analyst role or similar.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the forefront of ground-breaking new medicines, consistently pushing the boundaries of conventional thinking and embracing innovation. Benefits include an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL35052 in all correspondence.