Drug Safety & Risk Management Specialist
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Middlesex on a fixed-term contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Oversee and execute timely local case-processing activities, including ensuring robust investigation and follow-up of local safety reports for moth marketed products and products under development.
- Assist with the delivery of ongoing activities and enhancing the RMP for the company's products.
- Execute and support all local Risk Management related activities as directed by the UK and Ireland Head of Drug Safety and Risk management and contribute effectively as part of the Global Drug Safety and Risk Management network.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with local and international regulations and company internal standards.
- Representing the Drug Safety and Risk Management department within the affiliate as a point of reference internally for Drug Safety and Risk Management queries, under the supervision of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Manager.
- Overseeing and executing timely and accurate reporting to the national Competent Authorities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Life science, pharmacy or a related field or a Registered Nurse.
- Previous experience of Drug Safety within the pharmaceutical or Clinical Research industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global biopharmaceutical company delivering innovative products.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33678 in all correspondence.